41.3% of all children in St. Louis live below the poverty line.
That’s 135,000 kids who are at risk for hunger – enough to fill Busch Stadium three times.
Join us for an exciting community-wide food packaging event!
Come together with people of all ages to help prepare nutritious dried, non-perishable meal pouches for distribution in our community.
Your financial donations help make everything possible. Contributions are tax deductible, and sponsorship opportunities of every level are available. ALL money received is used to support Meals for a Million.
Meals For A Million aims to produce and distribute meals throughout Missouri to those in need.
- 947,900 Missourians struggle with hunger; 258,610 of them are children
- One in five people (including 1 in 4 children) do not know where their next meal will come from
- 7% of households receiving SNAP have children
- Missouri ranks 7th in the national ranking for Food Insecurity
- 441,329 Missouri children subsist on free or reduced meals–a 79.1% increase over the last 10 years
- 1,190,600 Missourians visited a food bank in 2014
SPONSORS FOR M4AM2019